1. The sealing ring does not need to tear off the packaging bag prematurely before installation, so as to avoid dirt attached to the surface of the sealing ring and brought to work.
2. Before the one-key installation, the sealing ring should be properly wiped with lithium ester with molybdenum disulfide in the middle of the skirt to prevent the shaft from starting in an instant, causing dry wear on the skirt and jeopardizing the clearance fit of the skirt. quantity, and as soon as possible, to the assembly line. The sealing ring seat with the sealing ring installed, if it is not installed with one button immediately, it is recommended to cover it with a cloth to prevent dirt from adhering to the sealing ring. Hands or special tools coated with lithium-based grease must be washed.
3. The sealing ring should be flat-packed, and there should be no skew problem. It is recommended to use steam pressure equipment or special tools for sleeve specifications for installation. The work pressure does not have to be very high, and the speed should be balanced and slow.
4. For the J-type machinery and equipment without skeleton seal installed this time, make a mark to facilitate tracking, and pay special attention to all steps.
The selection of the sealing ring should be based on the working standard of the sealing medium to select the type and raw material of the sealing ring. The working standard mainly takes into account the application working pressure, the working line speed, and the operating temperature range.
When selecting the raw material of the sealing ring, it is necessary to consider the compatibility of the raw material with the medium in operation, the adaptability to the operating temperature range and the ability of the lip to follow the arc when the arc is running at high speed. Usually, the temperature of the lip of the sealing ring is 30~60 °C higher than the temperature of the medium during operation. Special attention should be paid when selecting the raw material of the sealing ring.
Under the same diameter standard, J-type skeletonless seals produced from different raw materials have different working capabilities of integrating the rotational speed of the shaft surface.
Generally, the applied working pressure of the sealing ring usually does not exceed 0.05MPa. When the pressure exceeds this value, the breakdown voltage type seal should be used.
The working range of the sealing ring is related to the raw materials used for the sealing ring: when the raw material is nitrile rubber (NBR), it is -50~130℃, acrylic vulcanized rubber (ACM) -40~190℃, fluorine rubber (FPM) -20~ 400°C.
The sealing ring is a hardware and mechanical component. Improper assembly line and storage will harm the performance index. The sealing ring should be stored to avoid dust, rust and deformation. The frameless seal should not be directly exposed to the sun, and it should not be extruded. For the sealing ring installed on the shaft, avoid corrosion of the shaft and the seat groove of the sealing ring. Pay special attention to the following matters when installing and disassembling the sealing ring:
(1) When the sealing ring is installed, the compressor oil or grease should be applied. The bearing end cover and shaft shoulder should be rounded.
(2) When installing the sealing ring, make sure that the lip end housing is facing the side of the compressor lubricating oil to be sealed, and do not assemble the line in the opposite direction.
(3) When the oil seals the seating hole, use a tool to squeeze it in to avoid tilting the part.
(4) Various countermeasures should be taken to avoid lip damage to the external thread, keyway, spline, etc. of the sealing ring lip, and the tool assembly line should be used.
Common problems when skeleton sealing assembly line:
5. Receive the total number of fixed sealing rings.
6. From the U-shaped frameless seal to the assembly line, it must be kept clean.
7 Before the assembly line, do a good job of checking the sealing ring, and measure whether the specifications of each position of the skeleton seal are in line with the specifications of the shaft and the waveguide. Before installing the sealing ring, first compare the specifications of the shaft diameter with the nominal diameter of the sealing ring. to match. The size of the cavity body should be suitable for the diameter and total width of the sealing ring. Check that the skirt of the sealing ring is damaged or deformed, and the elastic yellow or wood has fallen off and rusted. Avoid the damage of the roundness of the sealing ring when it is not placed in the whole process of transportation, and is extruded and collided by external force.
8. Do a good job of machining inspection data before the assembly line. Measure whether the specifications of each part of the waveguide and the shaft are appropriate. Especially the inner rounding. There should be no inclination. The inner hole of the shaft and the waveguide should be smooth during production and processing. There is no damage and burrs in the rounded corners, clean the assembly line position, and there should be no burrs, gravel, iron pins and other dirt in the part where the shaft is loaded (rounded corners), which will cause damage to the arc of the sealing ring skirt. It is recommended to use the r angle for the rounding position.
9. In terms of operation method, you can feel it with your hand to see if it is smooth and round.
Post time: Jul-22-2022